Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable in the south....

Well I am happy that I did not commit myself 100% to the move as I left my family behind to be sure we didn't get screwed. And I agree FL is a great place to be, but at what price. The job market is pretty poor unless your an electrician, landscaper, or want to work 12 hours to get 3-4 jobs done. I could have made more money being a waiter, grocery store person, or just about anything, without using my trucks, tools, or insurances. It is INSANE. Anyways I did do contract installs in MD under Comcast and would be pissed if I only made 150 and on some days would clear $300. That is real money. I am already out down here and like I said unless I get in-house or work for a pre/post wire low voltage company I WILL be heading back north. Not only do I MAKE money period I am able to actually have a life other than being at the shop 7 days a week as you have to turn in paper work on your day off which means 2 hours of work + gas between driving and turning the stuff in. If you don't mind me asking what do you do.....pretty interested....and trust me I am not in a position that I need chicken feed.
This is CABL.com posting #329194. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxNK
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable in the south.... by hookman 81
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cable in the south.... rookietech 6/19/2011 1:00:28 AM