Create your free account now! Sign up

Looking for a fiber splicer named Royce Rollins

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a fiber splicer named Royce  Rollins I worked along side of him under Steven's Communications in Houma, LA and Houston, Tx during Hurricane clean up. Long story short I left a cable trailer in Houston, Tx at the end of the job and I realized it about 8 hours into the trip home. I called Stevens to see if anyone was coming back towards Atlanta, Ga and of course they told me Royce would bring it back they Stevens home office but of course he grab the trailer and i haven't been able to get it back. I'm just looking for a # to call and see if he still has it or if anyone knows him please give him my #(847-878-1547) and tell him to call me either way and let me know if I should come get it or let it go. I know it seems like it's been a long time for me to start worrying about it now and I have tried to get a hold of him to get it before. Of course in this trade we get so wrapped up in traveling and work and I tend to let things go too often. It doesn't cross my mind but once a month when I realize I could use it or need it. More annoying than anything, when you can't get a hold of them so they can tell ya one way or another. It's was obviously a bad move on my part leaving it in Tx. And even worse to tust someone else to bring it to me.

Thanks for any info that could help me with this issue.

Jonathan Cogdill
                                                                 J.C. Splicing   
This is CABL.com posting #329055. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxLv
There are 0 replies to this message