Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Good Saturday

Then after all that, She Cried a little, rubbed her eyes to smear the mascara, called 911 and told the cops that you hit her.
Now you have a $15,000.00 cash bond on you, your mugshot all over the newspaper, Local TV and internet.
The female Judge put a restraining order on you and you can't go within 1000ft of your house or her, the Judge (female) also ordered a seizure of your bank accounts, work truck and tools and sold everything for 3 cents on the dollar at a sheriff sale so your wife can pay for a divorce attorney and domestic abuse counseling.

Then the Judge (female) ordered a quick deed on your house and put it in her name and left you holding the note, that you have to pay or they will take your parents house because they cosigned the loan and put up their place as collateral.

Then someone from PETA (female) told the judge that it would be to much stress on Rex the big black dog you have had for 8 years to up root him too a another home so the Judge (female) ordered you to surrender your faithful friend Rex to your soon to be ex-wife (the Bitch) tells the PETA lady that Rex loves to ride in your 2010 Ranger 24ft Bass Boat, well I think you can guess what happened next!, then the Bitch gets this sad look on her face and the Judge (female) says honey what's a matter, well the ex-wife go's on and says your honor I only have a 2010 Lexus Q4 I can't be pulling that boat with it and Rex loves to ride in the back of my ex-husbands 2011 Ford F-350 4X4 Crew Cab with the 10" lift and air horns.

So I guess it's true about the screwing you get was for the screwing you got, I guess you showed the bitch who the real boss was.

So when Men finally do smarten up they will legalize prostitution, because in the long run It is cheaper by the hour
This is CABL.com posting #328795. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxHj
Posted in reply to: Re: A Good Saturday by WISYMOSCOIPCC
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: A Good Saturday yankee1 6/6/2011 3:40:38 PM
Re: A Good Saturday johnmc3 6/6/2011 2:22:43 PM
Re: A Good Saturday bushmaster 6/6/2011 1:46:57 PM