Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Using religion for ones own agenda

There have been way worse things done in the name of religion, but that doesn't change the Truth. It is a shame people would use religion to gain someone's trust to do what that couple did. That is the kind of stumbling block that causes someone who has never heard the Gospel to not want to. Again, that doesn't take away from the importance of the Gospel, or the truth of the Gospel. What may be worse is the fact someone would use that video to propogate a profile that believers are all hypocrites and that this is how those who believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ act. I would hate to have to account for that with God someday. What I don't get is how that video makes Mark "right all along" in any shape, form, or fashion. How can one say they believe in the Gospel, yet throw out stumbling blocks to trip up those who haven't came to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ? How does one claim they believe what the content of the Apostle's Creed contains, which supports the Gospel, yet constantly bash those who have accepted it? Talk about some double standard, deceitful practices. That, to me, is much more harmful than what I witnessed in that video, and that was pretty dispicable. God's will??? You think that was God's will to have you share that in this forum, so others could feel that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a farce, only used by those who have an agenda to push? What Bible do you use to support the decision you have made regarding Jesus? What is it you feel one must do to receive salvation? What led you to that? What led you to believe in God period? I know you will not answer that, as you have yet to do so all along, just like you didn't show up last night to deal out some of that butt kicking you spoke of in another one of your bizarre posts, but in your attempt to gain the approval of man, you are seriously making a complete fool of yourself by not lending credibility to anything you have to say regarding religion, as this is what this forum is. What agenda would ANYONE in this forum have, other than to share the Gospel? What is there to gain by it? You simply make no sense whatsoever.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #328556. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxDs
Posted in reply to: Re: Using religion for ones own agenda by TheRobMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Using religion for ones own agenda mrwhomper 6/2/2011 2:18:42 PM
Re: Using religion for ones own agenda mrwhomper 6/2/2011 2:18:41 PM