Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Todays RNTG Post

What the fuck?

You fucked up theologian wannabes say that true scholars that confirm the bible (parts) is all the proof needed, yet when the SAME FUCKING SCHOLARS agree that the book WAS NOT WRITTEN by the proclaimed author, it is bullshit?

Well folks, here is all the fucking proof one needs to ascertain the real agenda of the RNTG is for their own purposes rather than for the wellfare of others. They neglect the FACTUAL PROOF and continue slamming whoever questions the authority of something. These cocksuckers are ignorant sheep, being lead thru a fucking tunnel, refusing to admit that they could possibly be wrong. If I find something on the internet, it is bullshit but if they find something on the internet, it is GOSPEL?

Robman and goodsky both refuse to challenge the main issue raised yet decide to contribute their unverifiable interpretation as what a slave was for (taking care of the poor? Is considered a job now? Are you fucking serious? Slaves were treated well? ) Y'all are truly fucked in the head and have no proof. I however have proven using THOROUGH RESEARCH that the bible is nothing but interpretations. God said this, Jesus said that...Bullshit. Put clauses thruout the bible stating that the bible is to be believed or ye be a heathen. What a crock of shit only narrow minded, easily lead, simpletons the RNTG truly and proven, are.

Rob, it is YOUR FOLLY that has failed to go far.

goodsky, to disrespect others that they were 'employees' has got to be the most fucked up bullshit you have spouted here yet! You haven't a fucking clue because if you had, you would realize that one that was under the employ of another was NEVER considered a slave. Look it up in the bible and prove otherwise.

Oh that's right...You will GOOGLE your question and your reply will state THAT is alright, while when I do the same I am stating the opinion of only a few people. You do not know what is going on, was going on or what will be going on you are just too stupid, evidenced by your idiotic remarks acting like God entrusted you to have all the answers. You can't fucking do anything on your own without the RNTG, what makes you think we would believe the foul shit you spit out here? What fucking idget you are...

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #328450. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxBK
Posted in reply to: Re: Todays RNTG Post by TheRobMan
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Todays RNTG Post mrwhomper 6/1/2011 11:25:36 AM
Re: Todays RNTG Post TheRobMan 5/31/2011 6:37:45 PM
Re: Todays RNTG Post goodsky 5/31/2011 6:29:37 PM