Create your free account now! Sign up

Curse Words Reveal the Condition of a Man's Heart

Matthew 15:11:
"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man

12:34-36: "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Colosians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

James 3:9
 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness.

Psalm 19:14: "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."

With God all things are possible
This is CABL.com posting #328262. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxyI
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Curse Words Reveal the Condition of a Man's He Splicer Life 4me 5/28/2011 9:26:22 AM