Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets make this clear.

Well Gary, you ignorant fuck tard, you STILL refute that Heartfelt Sorrow IS THE SAME as Heartfelt repentance. What a dumbshit you are. And you seem to have no problem proclaiming loudly you are. Foul mouthed? Well you of course would know all about that. I learned from you after the phone call you made threatening my life at the top of your lungs inbetween cursing me out, also at the top of your lungs. SO sure, I want to hear that shit again, so here is my #: Eat-Shit area code Fucktard.

You are a whacked out piece of dog shit that has his own agenda and knows nothing of which he claims and posts as it doesn't apply to you. Fuck tard Religious Nazi Terrorist Group leaders are often like that...2-faced, back-peddling, piece of cocksucking dog shit trash on a base of fuck tard. You are a ball-less piece of human excrement who can't think on your own and must be told what to think. The KJV is a piece of RELIGIOUS NAZI TERRORIST shit that cannot be taken seriously as the 'writers' took it upon themselves to 'censor' to fit their own agenda (hmmmm, I'm seeing a pattern here ) so your SINGULAR piece of CORRUPTED definition of sorrow and repentance are absolutely meaningless:

Strong's Concordance is not a translation of the Bible nor is it intended as a translation tool. The use of Strong's numbers is not a substitute for professional translation of the Bible from Hebrew and Greek into English by those with formal training in ancient languages and the literature of the cultures in which the Bible was written.

Since Strong's Concordance identifies the original words in Hebrew and Greek, Strong's Numbers are sometimes misinterpreted by those without adequate training to change the Bible from its accurate meaning simply by taking the words out of cultural context. LARGE, bold, italicized and underlined portion refers to you Gary. Much to your dismay, you are not as informed as you would have others to believe, you dumbfuck.

So like your butt buddy Rob, you FAIL, miserably, AGAIN. Fuck tard.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #328138. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxwI
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets make this clear. by johnmc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Lets make this clear. Splicer Life 4me 5/26/2011 6:57:53 PM
Re: Lets make this clear. Gary Vest 5/26/2011 5:39:28 PM