Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets make this clear.

Heartfelt sorrow??? It is heartfelt repentance after coming to realize God's love for you, accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior, and turning your life to Him. The change that comes to one's life at that moment is what makes them "born again". You are born into the family of God spiritually, as you made a decision to accept that relationship instead of rejecting it. Being born of the flesh is the first birth. Being born again is the birth into a new life through Christ. It is NOT just a "heartfelt sorrow" as that is nothing more than feeling guilty because you know you have done wrong. It is realizing that and accepting what Jesus did for you at the cross, turning your life to Him. All your foul mouthed name calling will not change that one bit, and you are EXACTLY right, the "ignore" feature is just that, to keep you from directly replying to a post. That is EXACTLY what I said. You can't sit there and bash EVERY single post I make. You can only reply if someone else does so first, then reply to their post to yap at me. I like it. I like it alot. Give me your number, and the next job I get in Blanchester or Midland, or anywhere near there, I'll give you a call, and we can do lunch and discuss this face to face. Maybe that will prevent you from having the urge to use vulgar name calling as part of your arsenal, and the discussion can become civilized.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #328116. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxwm
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets make this clear. by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Lets make this clear. johnmc3 5/26/2011 10:37:30 AM