Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: is it a bad idea?

me either this is one that needs to be started working the following day because my former employer was glad i called him back. if they did call the police i have no intention of keeping the equipment they can come get it any time not going to loose more money driving out of my way for pennys.

by the way my name is matt I worked for abc hi def communications in south east michigan. this area in my opinion is poorly managed these  so called failed qcs are a scam dish is trying to run them out of the state they have about 15 guys working for them with emough work daily to suport two or three yet they are still hiring? was sent nunerous times 75 miles to do one tc when i called the manager to explain  that I was loosing money driving 150 miles round trip for 40 bucks was told to quit my bitching and it was part of the job another tech who lived in the area i was servicing on the same day was 15 miles from my house this is a fact i rolled back on 2 of the qc repairs only fail was for no stickers walked in the house geuss what stickers on the remote and customer stated no qa tech entered their house. i had another failed qa said weather was bad dish signals low come back and get signals up. does that sound outrageous or what. I am not a hack and take pride in my work you can ask anyone i have worked for. some other bs I had three other drop ins where the customer stated dish network was there earlier that day (van with dish logos all over inhouse) the jobs where completely fucked and the tech just left with no explanation. 

STAY AWAY THEY TALK A GOOD GAME BUT ARE FULL OF SHIT !!!!!! 
This is CABL.com posting #328029. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxuX
Posted in reply to: Re: is it a bad idea? by Lightmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: is it a bad idea? Running 5/25/2011 7:25:44 AM