Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Where's your manners?

All this waiting? ccould it be what the little bird said,ATT is selling out! IT may keep some but it looks like others MSO's are taking over. That could be the wait!

>GRAVY??? You mean to tell me I have been eatin' dry potatoes all this time???
>
>
> As I have said, I have been with a reputable company, stuck with em and they have been good by me. But I have been by no means doing "gravy" work!
> I have busted my ass and humped the pole, gettin it done for the "giant" the right way. No bennies, no paid vacations, and plenty of taxes, so goes contracting. The point here is this:
>
>If AT&T is so intent on keeping the work to a minimum, do not freakin lie to us and say "any day", "it's startin' soon". Tell the truth and let us move along, don't string us along with the proverbial carrot and then cut our legs off!
>
> I have been luckier than most I guess, never really had to travel to work, I am good at what I do and could always be kept busy on the home front. Home every night with the wife and kids. But since being put on hold all this time I am a bit pissed, I will now have to start travelin' and leave my family behind, I will have to look forward to phone conversations telling me how good the kids are doin' and growin' instead of witnessing it. Some are used to this life I am not. I have held out on looking around because of the lies the "giant" has fed, and frankly the "giant" can kiss my big white pole humpin ass!
>
> I have not boycotted anyone, nor do I intend too, but I will also NEVER hold any faith in a word AT&T has to spew, they are liars and poor bussiness men.IMO anyway. This garbage has gone on far too long and it is time to speak up about how ya feel. What they have done is wrong, they have systems in place generating an income for them that the old "dawgs" have put in and up and have kicked us to the curb so to speak, like a bad girlfriend. When the pussy dries up they will be back beggin for just one more hit...wanna bet?
>
>Question this though, will "girlfriend" be wise enough to keep the door shut then? What comes around goes around, tis not a popular saying for no good reason. Right now the "giant" is dishing it, soon they will be eatin'.
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #32794. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miG6
Posted in reply to: Re:Where's your manners? by Jobless
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Where's your manners? 800cable 2/18/2001 5:50:00 PM