Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Look At This Funny Cable Tech Clip ____Funny__

I put a bell wrench through a car windshield one time too. We were working in an alley and had both ends coned off signs saying road closed everything but the police there. Some ass decides he didn't need to stop and was going down the ally anyway, ran over the cones, almost hit a couple of grunts. So when he was close enough I "dropped" my bell wrench. It bounced off his hood and right through his windshield.
The guy called the cops and was yelling how I was going to pay for everything and he was going to call the owner of the company blah, blah, blah. Cops get there looked at the signs, looked at the cones that he ran over, talked to everyone. Then wrote the ass up for failure to obay traffic control devices, reckless driving in a construction zone. Made him call a tow truck because with a smashed wind shield it was unsafe to drive. Funny he never did call the owner of the company. Maybe because the ticket cost him about $900 and the wind shield and body work must have run at least another 7 or 800..
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #327633. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxoz
There is 1 reply to this message