Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 5-15-11

Again Vest is two-facing and showing his true colors by backpeddling and stating PRECISELY WHAT I SAID INITIALLY and claiming it as his own. What a true fuck tard and shit human being he is.

Mrs. Robman, there is NOTHING your husband nor that donkey dick licker Vest could possibly write in their religious nazi terrorist postings that could get me to change my mind about them or what I know to be true and correct. But by golly Vest will back peddle again and again and continue with his way being the only way, even after denying God. His word is the biggest fucking LIE and he is not to be trusted or listened to as he is after his own agenda, not Jesus' or Gods agenda that he claims. He is a pussy that has only his best interest in why he does these things and fuck the rest. I mean seriously? He has me on ignore because he knows I am right. WWJD? Would JESUS put me on ignore? The fuck tard that Vest is hasn't answered that but will other posts of mine. Yet he will ask me questions? The sign of a true moron loser...Gary Vest.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #327365. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxkf
Posted in reply to: Re: 5-15-11 by TheRobMan
There are 0 replies to this message