Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anybody know how about white moutain cable.nh

They lasted 6 months on the Metrolina project. Local TWC didn't want them there, saying corporate was shoving them down their throats. I actually had the Operations Manager tell me he didn't want them there, that they were a bunch of yankees, and his daddy would be turning circles in his grave if he knew he was allowing them to work for him! I ended up getting in pretty good there in Kannapolis, as I used local subs that I had worked with on the Greensboro upgrade, and we were fine, but the other 6 cities seemed to be nothing but an uphill battle, especially when they had to start using warm bodies to get production. The company itself was OK. Paid on time and every dime, plus every sub I used told me they got every penny of their retainage a year later. They were Argus then. Worked in 2005/2006 in Buffalo, and though the job was a mess, the company once again took pretty good care of me, and pay was right. Dycomm cut some of their top dogs after Buffalo, as they suffered some pretty big losses, so not sure who is running the show now. Guess it all depends on what capacity your in with them, as to how your treated. Not saying there weren't any issues, but your going to have that with just about any big company you deal with.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #327341. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxjR
Posted in reply to: Re: Anybody know how about white moutain cable.nh by jnewb33485
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Anybody know how about white moutain cable.nh Lightmaster 5/15/2011 8:42:07 PM