Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How To Be Saved

He NEVER has anything to back up what he says, Rob. He just tends to rattle off. What is the KJB anyway? Never heard of it. He obviously never researched the history of the KJV, as it wasn't written for King James, it was authorized by King James to put into the hands of the commoners. This is the 400 year anniversary of the KJV. Mark should study the background of it. He would actually learn something, then actually have something worth while to share in this forum. I notice he continues to side step the issue of what brought him to trust in Jesus, as AGAIN he states the Bible is a book of fables. Rob, I hope you have a great day of worship tomorrow, as I know I will, and the message that is laid on your pastor's heart to share with you brings growth and the transforming power of the Word. You ought to look up pastor Tracy Herald at the Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church there in Warren. He preaches a good message, brother. Oh, and don't let these guys get to you. Just keep on sharing the Gospel and being about the Lord's work. You will be blessed in ways that you never imagined. God bless you, and keep you until the day of the Lord.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #326910. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxcU
Posted in reply to: Re: How To Be Saved by TheRobMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How To Be Saved danimal 5/8/2011 2:04:23 AM