Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How To Be Saved

I never really understood the teachings of evolution.  If evolution were absolute truth then we would most definantly have evidence of it.  I have not seen or heard of any new species of humans or animals or organisms changing to form something new. 

Here is the definition of evolution:
Evolution (also known as biological or organic evolution) is the change over time in one or more inherited traits found in populations of organisms.[1] Inherited traits are particular distinguishing characteristics, including anatomical, biochemical or behavioural characteristics, that are passed on from one generation to the next. Phenotypic expressions of these traits can be influenced by gene–environment interactions. Evolution may occur when there is variation of inherited traits within a population. The major sources of such variation are mutation, genetic recombination and gene flow.[2][3][4][5] Evolution has led to the diversification of all living organisms, which are described by Charles Darwin as "endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful".[6]

Now, please tell or show me some examples of how we have evolved and from where or what.

This is CABL.com posting #326842. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxbO
Posted in reply to: Re: How To Be Saved by TheRobMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How To Be Saved Gary Vest 5/7/2011 9:10:21 AM
Re: How To Be Saved youngbuk 5/6/2011 11:31:46 PM