Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How To Be Saved

So what is the rest, Mark, filler? Did he not also share John 3:3 in there, or am I seeing things because I have an agenda? Pretty sure that is what ALL that text is stating, Mark. And that is not the book of Gary, that is the Gospel of John. It would seem you have no clue what being born again means. Youngbuk is giving it to us in it's entirety, highlighting the verses that bring it home. In any case, it still points to the need to be born again. But then again, you have already stated you don't believe what the Bible has to say. That it is unreliable and written for one man for his own agenda. That just shows complete ignorance, as the Geneva Bible came before that and was translated from the same original Greek and Hebrew, so what issue do you have with the Geneva Bible? How about the New American Standard, also a literal translation from the origianl Greek and Hebrew text? They all bring the same message of salvation through faith, grace, repentance......being born again. By the way, since you are not slamming what youngbuk shared, does that mean you believe it? or do you just find it entertaining to slam me because of a personal axe to grind, as I have shared those exact verses, probably more than once?
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #326828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxbA
Posted in reply to: Re: How To Be Saved by youngbuk
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How To Be Saved TheRobMan 5/6/2011 9:14:13 PM
Re: How To Be Saved danimal 5/6/2011 8:38:22 PM