Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Last Man Out Policy

No dude you are all wrong!!!!!!! You weren't the last man there if it was QC'D.  The QC man was the last one  there tell his lazy as- to clean it up.  I had a tech tell me he would write up a ped if there was old or any trash left in it.  I told him my truck doesn't have dept of sanitation on it, and that 15 years when that system was upgraded the peds were clean.  That if they were too damn lazy to clean up after themselves I wasn't going to either.  But I would be glad to clean up my mess, that was it.  I am not above  telling the people them I will pay them what they want to pay me for them not to ask me to do a job if I have to take a beating to do it.  I always use humour and no one who knows me considers me to be a smart as-.  It is only business and I won't ask someone to lose money so I can make it.  That is the problem with the industry.  But with that being said if it has to be done I will get it done as to not leave my boss hanging.  NO POINT IN BEING TIRED AND BROKE,  YOU CAN BE ONE OR THE OTHER JUST FINE.  Hang in there in will probably get better.  And I  do great work  but my attitude has gotten worse recently.  Since January I have had over 5 grand taken  from my pay. Money  I was told I was going to get,  and is in the contract. So I gave my notice a month ago and worked for them last night.  Just cant afford to keep losing money.
This is CABL.com posting #326639. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw8x
Posted in reply to: Last Man Out Policy by WISYMOSCOIPCC
There are 0 replies to this message