Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hhhhhhmmmmmmm

OK John, I'm back. Sorry about the delay it's been a hectic few days. I commend you on a very good answer to a difficult question. I actually agree with every thing you said. I do though have a few added thoughts to share.
  I see we both agree that even though you can't see it, you can't hold it in your hand, and it can't even be explained, love does exsist. We also both agree that there are different levels of love, by the way the love you described as ending up as not being real is the level called infatuation, anyway since there are levels it leads me to believe that there must be a top level, a perfect form, an origin so to speek. Some people believe love comes from the heart and in some cases that may be true but I believe true love flows threw the heart. A good example would be, and this is just my experience, is the more you are loved the more you love, it seems to flow. Now as a sinner I know true love can't come from my heart so that brings us back to an origin.
  Now, I do have more thoughts on that subject, but that's the jist of it. To share a few thoughts I have on evolution. I agree that every thing evolves on earth ( if anyone needs proof all they have to do is visit a place like Texas). There are many reasons for this evolution, climate, food sources, even knowledge and experience. The problem I have with the theroy is there are to many gaps, no foundation, no beginning, and no end. I mean who can say man was not created in his perfect form, sinned, and do to a global disaster such as a flood and/or an ice age where all was lost, some survivors  degressed, formed into tribes or clans, lived in caves, and used animal skins as clothing then evolved from there. Just something to think about. Gotta go now. Hope to talk to you later about the heaven and hell thing, because in a way I think your right about that one too. Have a great day John.

PS I agree about the forcing anything on anyone (some people seek, some defend, while others impose) , and I wish that when people do post scriptures, that they would also post what that means to them personally, or even THEIR thoughts on it, or why they posted it. But that's just me. 
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #326503. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw6l
Posted in reply to: Re: Hhhhhhmmmmmmm by johnmc3
There are 0 replies to this message