Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!!

Funny you should post that, Rob, as I was thinking the same thing while mowing this evening. Using the Apostles Creed in one post, then backing up evolution in another, both with no particular reason. I find that when one believes something, there is a reason that they believe it. Something brought them to that conclusion, but the more I read, the more I think in his case it is simply repeating what he has heard that fits what he WANTS to believe, instead of really diving in and trying to discover what may be truth and what can be discounted as false teachings. Then tries to cover it all up by slandering others. He claims I don't practice what I preach, but for the life of me, I can't remember preaching anything that I don't practice, though I don't consider sharing the gospel with others preaching, but you know what I mean. I have been on here daily, for quite some time now, sharing God's Word, and why I believe what I believe, but somehow it turned into all this. It's all good though, because I will defend my faith, and the gospel, till I breath my last breath.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #326426. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw46
Posted in reply to: Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!! by TheRobMan
There are 0 replies to this message