Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!!

Notice how he has nothing to say to the video posted "God Created It"? That is because when you throw something out there plausible, he just ignores it and moves on to something he can latch on to and come off the wall with. It gives verses that speak of the earth being round and suspended in the universe and the wind currents, that only within the last couple hundred years science has discovered to be true. Science is behind, but catching up, and the more that is revealed, the more the Bible's truths are uncovered. Same with archeology. Archeology has uncovered more to back up places and stories in the Bible than they have support of evolution, that is why they call it "the missing link", because no evidence exists to support such a claim. If you haven't checked it out, watch it and you'll see information that will certainly provoke thought worth considering, instead of all the rhetoric Mark wants to sling around this forum to waste one's time with. Matter of fact, I don't know why I even waste my time reading his posts. Well, off to work. You have a God blessed day, brother!
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #326385. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw4r
Posted in reply to: Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!! by goodsky
There are 0 replies to this message