Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!!

You can't tell Mark anything, Goodsky. I do believe he just likes to argue and call people names. He tends to just throw stuff out there, with no back up of why he believes what he is saying is true. Just like the science has "proven" how it all started thing. He just gets more absurd with every post. I'd ask him to back that statement up with some sort of reference, but I know that one, he couldn't, because such a reference doesn't exist, and two, he won't, because all he does is repeat what he has heard. He will tell you he believes in God, but from all I can gather in this forum, the only God he believes in, is a god he has made to fit his desire, because he has refuted anything pertaining to God whatsoever, and continues to do so. He can not, and will not, and never has, answered the question as to why he believes what he says he believes and what brought him to that decision. Anything that would, he refutes and labels as terrorism. I just pray he takes his blinders off and does some serious studying and seeks the one true God, before it is too late. Oh, and by the way, yes, God is a physicist, a mathematician, and the creator of DNA, as well as MANY more things. For a guy to be so arguementative and opinioniated, you'd think he'd have some sort of references as to why what he is saying may even possibly be true, but no, just babbling, cursing, and character assaults.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #326383. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw4p
Posted in reply to: Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!! by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!! TheRobMan 4/29/2011 2:50:02 PM