Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!!

Yup...This PROVES God designed everything! Not only is He a mathmatician, but now He is also a physycist.  And the proof is there...DNA itself is proof.

Gary, it really is futile talking to someone like you religious nazi terrorists with tunnelvision. I suppose you deny that there were/are dinosaurs? The bible doesn't mention them, cavemen, or the ice age. Now these are ALL scientifically (and mathmatically) PROVEN as how the world began. We have decendants of these dinosaurs even today that can be PROVEN and traced back.

A "sign" is NOT "proof" of anything. Except for maybe a sale. But in your context, a "sign" can be interpreted many different ways by many different people.

And quit acting like a fool talking smack in other threads that I won't answer your crap. I already did. You and your tunnelvision refuse to accept it tho. And who is angry besides yourself? You are the one that screams and yells at people you don't even know and threatens them. You are the one who is harboring much anger.  you failed to answer my question about people who died long before Christ came into the picture. You are the one who misinterprets (willfully I might add) this "being reborn again" nonsense. Not me. You are the one who is rejecting the ten commandments, not me. And you must first HAVE sense in order for any other to make sense. You are severly lacking as evidenced by your agenda of religious nazi terrorism you post day in and day out. You put me on 'ignore' so I can't reply directly to your posts but you keep whining that I won't reply to you.

Wake up, take the blinders off, and admit you are wrong. I don't expect you or anyone else to believe like or as I do, but I do expect you to be a man and admit you are fucked in the head and to apologize for yout religious nazi terrorist acts here on the CABL Bar Religious forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHH2JItePlc

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #326367. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw39
Posted in reply to: Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!! by danimal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Evolution 2 - What a bunch of crap!!! goodsky 4/28/2011 11:05:38 PM