Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hhhhhhmmmmmmm

Per you last post to me.. The Galapagos Islands. Pretty sure that is a example of evolution.As for me saying something worthy or not That is not up to you to decide. As I have said before that is your opinion..... I am sure you remember how I ended that statement.

How did I put anyone down for their beliefs? So sure of your beliefs that you are willing to get defensive over the subject? 

Perhaps my statement was a little negative, does not mean its not true, man has been using superstition and religion since before recorded history to explain the things we dont understand. How do you think the Greeks came up with Zeus to explain lightning?
Or possession to explain epelipsy? Yes I mentioned that again.

I have tried to be relatively respectfull in this forum but that has not been recipricated by you. I am not generally pissed off at the world but hypathetically speaking What if I was? Do you get up everyday with an intense feeling of elation and euphoria tossing your fellow man rainbows and lollipops? Thats what I thought.

What do I believe? There is a higher power in this universe just how much it impacts us or how much influence it has over us is up for discussion. I dont think any organized religion so far has gotten 100% right. I dont think anyone has to go to church to pray and I dont think anyone has to follow any special rules to go to their own  version of heaven other than do onto others as you want done onto you. Everyone knows right from wrong deep down they can deny it as much as they want it doesnt change the facts. Do what is right in your life and in the end youll get what you deserve. Thats Karma by the way.
This is CABL.com posting #326325. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw3t
Posted in reply to: Re: Hhhhhhmmmmmmm by goodsky
There are 0 replies to this message