Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 25 April 2011

When/where did I say I didn't believe in Jesus, Phil? I most certainly DO believe in Jesus Christ and recognize Him as OUR Savior. I believe in one God, the Father and the Almighty too. I believe I have professed my beliefs on this forum before, tho good luck trying to find it now after all these ridiculous posts perpetrated by others.

No, I don't like the religious terrorist nazi's that claim that the ONLY way to see the kingdom of God is to be "born again". This means that no Jew has EVER gotten into heaven, that those killed in wars who were not privy to being "born again" remain in limbo, etc. There simply can be no other consequence of such a vile statement. The KJB is a ridiculous piece of writing made for one man and not so much mankind. Much of the bible, Old AND New Testaments alike, are being so grossly mis-interpreted so as to suit certain terrorists agendas and not for mankind. It all boils down to they want you to believe THEIR way is the ONLY way and come join us and give us money. Yes, Catholics aren't much, if any better in that respect than the bible thumping nazi terrorists that want you to fear God, that God is ever so vengeful, and you must be "born again" in order to see His kingdom. Never mind that being "born again" is rising (ones spirit, NOT body) after ones death is the true meaning. Good Lord, to listen to these terrorists why would anyone WANT to be with such a vengeful God that is to be feared? Literally makes no sense. But try telling the religious terrorist nazis that.

No, I definitely believe in Jesus Christ, the only Son of God. But my God is the one written about in the bible. One NOT to be feared, but rather RESPECTED. Do you NOT fornicate with your neighbors wife because you FEAR God, or because you RESPECT His commandments? Do you nOT murder because you FEAR God or is it because of RESPECT for Gods commanments and for your fellow man? If you do not get "born again" in the manner the religious terrorist nazis see fit, and (God forbid) you fall off a pole and die, is YOUR SOUL in limbo? Or do you think St. Peter will let you in Heaven anyway?

The fucking religious terrorist nazi's will have you believe whatever THEY say is how it is supposed to be, not so unlike those bastard Muslim fucks that don't want any other religion than their own, so they decided to kill in the name of Allah/God. Same deal, they just go about it differently is all. The Muslims kill the body, the religious terrorist nazis kill your soul.

I am here to keep it in balance. To make people aware this is not true, God IS NOT vengeful. That God IS all loving and forgiving. God gave us all something called FREE WILL. The thumper terrorists want you to think that God is unaware of the end result. We are His children, but to the thumper terrorists, they neglect to say anything about that. They think they are the saviors of mankind, or want to be. I (and others) have had enough of the terrorist thumper bullshit and am here to put an end to the FEAR!

That's what gives, my friend.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #326191. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw1j
Posted in reply to: Re: 25 April 2011 by MCSub
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: 25 April 2011 MCSub 4/28/2011 3:06:01 AM
Re: 25 April 2011 jmiller 4/27/2011 1:19:04 AM
Re: 25 April 2011 LocoDawg 4/26/2011 9:01:23 PM