Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:NEW Wavetek (Acterna) On the Shelf

i'm not saying there is anything dishonorable about your business. the problem i have is that this business is already a real cuthroat, sink or swim deal. so we tend to sell to each other at fair prices and help out a little to counteract all those profitteers who only are interested when we're hot. we saw this in the 80's when all the cable systems were building like crazy and we could make a good living on the horrible gypsy lifestyle we have to live. people just jumped to provide us with all the tools, at incredibly inflated prices, and then laughed at us when the bottom fell out and we were forced to sell some stuff. i remember talking to you while you were on a freeway in l.a. and was reminded quickly of our society's gap between the rich and the poor. " those who think govern those who work". i'm still working, humping poles and getting people set up for they're high speed internet access... and renting my equipment to guys just like me, at prices below the standard, because they need the help and i need to pay my bills. take a ride to 7th street, a couple blocks down from al's bar in downtown l.a. watch the scene for awhile( if they let you). see who's on top and how it affects the others. thats what you remind me of.
This is CABL.com posting #32535. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miCV
Posted in reply to: Re:NEW Wavetek (Acterna) On the Shelf by peddlerdlx
There are 0 replies to this message