Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: looks like IDS has a lot of pissed off ex-empl

Digital..I dont think that everybody realizes just how much we all know about different companies and how they do business. The stuff they hide, changing names and bad business practices.I walked out of a project in Sept 2010. I was owed some money.I got it all and they let me collect unemployment.My guess is I met all the people that could hurt the business if I spoke up. I got what I wanted and in turn kept my mouth shut.They seem to think since we are just hanging out shooting the bull that we dont hear whats going on...I know I do.The industry is getting worse for a contractor to make and keep his money. All the requirements etc..but In some ads they are saying that you need phones w/internet laptop computers professional email on phone...blahblahblah...sat and dish installers are rolling offices. do we actually think the pay is worth it all? $1200.00 worth of stuff stolen out my truck and nothing was done.So I went and bought more stuff.We need to start charging fuel surcharges on every job,If you arrive at a job and its not home them theres a min fee plus fuel surcharge for going.I was thinking of getting into sat work.I guess if I do have to sign a contract then they can sign my contract outlining what I want...Sorry if this ranting but digital mike we need to round up all the guys that have a complaint and put them on another site to rant and rave....rambling,,sorry..nit yall
This is CABL.com posting #325207. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwLr
Posted in reply to: Re: looks like IDS has a lot of pissed off ex-empl by digitalphonemike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: looks like IDS has a lot of pissed off ex-empl jrrubino0723 4/23/2011 12:57:29 AM