Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No Longer on the Outside

God created man with a free will. Man chose sin. God still loves man, why I don't quite understand, and makes a way for man, once again by free will, to have a choice whether they want to choose Him or reject Him. He has made a way for all to hear the Gospel, then choose their fate. He has given us His Word, the Bible, to use, not only to guide us through life, but to show us the path to Him. For those who did not get a chance to hear the Gospel preached, God laid on their heart, through creation, of His existence, as well as the knowledge of good and evil. Romans 1:18-32 tells us this. Being a just God, I do not believe He will hold them to Jesus Christ if they knew not of Him or the Gospel. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, among many, were before the law, and yet their faith was counted as righteousness. I do believe that today, with technology being as it is, and the mission field, the Gospel is reaching every nook and cranny of the earth, and man will be held accountable for their decision. There is WAY too much information out there to weigh and consider to be ignorant if one REALLY wants to know the Truth. Many do not accept the Gospel due to a heart problem, not a head problem. In other words, it doesn't suit them and the way THEY want to live, so they find something that does fit, and roll with it. That is what I believe. I believe it for a reason. I realize that not everybody believes the same as I do and there are plenty who are just as zealous for their belief system. Again, I will say this, we are ALL going to find out VERY SHORTLY what is Truth, and according to my belief, there are many my heart breaks for, even in my own family, because they are going to spend eternity separated from God

PS - I see there is someone here thinking they educated me on how to properly punctuate when refering to God. I will say this, AGAIN, that when I quote the Bible, I lay it down EXACTLY as it is printed. When I am using my own words, I capitalize the first letter of the word refering to Him. Have ALL MY LIFE. Go back and find a post where that isn't found to be true, EVER. I choose not to even reply directly to this person because this person is just plain arguementative, confrontational, potty mouthed, and refuses to back up anything he has to say with the information that lead him to such thought. Just foul mouthed insults and uneducated babblings.

Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #324984. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwHQ
Posted in reply to: Re: No Longer on the Outside by jnewb33485
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: No Longer on the Outside Splicer Life 4me 4/8/2011 9:49:32 AM