Create your free account now! Sign up

Thanks everyone, especially Shawn

Thanks for the offer Shawn, there are still some good guys out there. But no thanks. I will go hungry and start pawning stuff at the pawn shop to feed my family first. The offer was very gracious though. I just want what I'm spose to get, MY DAMN PAY. My wife will not let me beat the shit out of the scumbag cause she says I'll only end up in jail and make things worse. I just NEED MY MONEY, ASAP. Thanks everyone for the suggestions, any more will be greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU EVERYONE.

>Hey man I hear all the time that guys aren't getting paid & I feel for them, but when I got to the ending where you said your baby needs formula & diapers that hit home because I have a new born as well. If you need that stuff give me a call and I'll send that right to you! 800-900-9879! Good Luck! Shawn
>
>>Here's the problem. I was written several bad checks. Like a dumbass I kept working. I was employeed as an in-house employee, not a 1099 employee. I worked for a sub, who contracted through a prime, who worked for a MSO. The bank will not cash these checks. I'm hurting for the money. I no longer work for the asshole.
>>HOW DO I GET MY MONEY???
>>Can I get it form the Prime or MSO somehow???
>>Please help, My baby needs formula and diapers????
This is CABL.com posting #32481. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miB3
Posted in reply to: Re:Another Man Screwed, Help me guys.... by SUNSET ENTERPRISES
There are 2 replies to this message
Re:Thanks everyone, especially Shawn Sharkblue 2/16/2001 10:38:00 AM
Re:Thanks everyone, especially Shawn Budda 2/15/2001 11:31:00 AM