Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: just wondrin'?

Stacey Woolsey is in Cardington Ohio. He rents a house there with his crew. It is not a big town so if your looking I am sure you can find him.

Here is a story that may interest some of you!

I check the bar one day and find there is a job posting for lineman, paying 50 per hour in Ohio. So I call. I am introduced to Stacey Woolsey. I was a little surprised that he said he was from Ft Myers Fl. Having lived there and knowing most of the lineman and companies in the area.A friend who also lives in the area also called,I let him do most of the usual questions since I live in Texas, and had a coupla other things flowing at the time.I talked with Stacey , who tried to get me to come to Cincinati,but after talking with him I realized hehad nothing and did not know anything, at which time I made the usual calls to friendsto find out more.It was all bad. I relayed this info to my friend who was chomping at the bit for a job change.He reminded me that it was an inhouse position with CCI. So I sent my application in to CCI, and not to Stacey.I called CCI to check on it after my urinalysis, the gentleman that i talked with (Jim Carl) told me I was good to go and the project manager(Dave Bergfeld) should be calling me to let me know when to report for work. I expressed my concern to him that i did not have a good feeling about the way we  were hired,meaning going through a third party for an inhouse position, He told me"we are all still scratching our heads on that one" . Well the call never came so I had to call stacey, at which point he told me that he had put the job off a coupla days so he could get a handle on his other project, but it was supposed to start on wed of the next week. So my friend and i decided to go there and make sure that the powers to be knew and understood that we were not associated with Stacey and the only reason we were there was because we  worked directly for CCI. Now, I have worked for CCI as a sub and there is one thing to be said about them, their pay is always on time and you never had to call about your retainage because it was there on time.
        Well the project started a week later, due to no fault of CCI. Stacey was payed as a lineman but never worked a bucket or climbed a pole. But the big kicker came on the first day of work when we found out my friend and I were the only ones who hold CDL licenses, as a matter of fact out of the four guys stacey brought only 1 had a regular  license, which stacey tried to pawn offas a cheuffers license even though florida has no such thing.OH excuse me but stacey holds TWO licenses 1 from florida and 1 from ILL. He claims he is going to get his CDL, IT is my personal opinion that he can not get one if he is legally blind in one eye(just my opinion) The crew trucks consist of 1 T-40 and a 1- ton flatbed which pulls a DOT trailer so two cdls are required per crew.
         The next big thing was a fight on the jobsite, between Stacey and Adam, a passerby even stopped and called the sherriff. By the time he got there it was over and we were back to work when Adam was questioned by the deputy, he chalked it up to horse playbetween constructionhands. the cop understood and left. You got to know this we were working for a Consolidated electric Co-op, power companies do not take to kindly to fights or horseplay on the job.I bru=ought all of this info to the PM (Dave Bergfeld) and all he did was call a meeting. Now my 2o years of leading men in combat and in our industry doesn't quite stack up to his 28 years,but i get rid of problems, who did, or may give my job performance a black eye.

I was fired from the job because the cut fiber that happened last week, made it on to the cable bar. I told a freind about it.Stacey owes her  husband a few thousand from a job a coupla years ago. And She posted it here.

I DO NOT REMEMBER SIGNING A CONFIDETIALITY CLAUSE OR SOME TOP SECRET GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE, SO I  GUESS OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH HAS BEEN VIOLATED BY CCI.

I could tell ya couple more little incidents about Stacey's integrity but most of you know about that already.

HEY DAVE CAN YOU TELL WHO WROTE THIS ONE! OH YEAH I WAS LOOKING BACK AT MY APPLICATION  YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOURSELF ON WHAT THAT SAYS,   ESOP
This is CABL.com posting #324620. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwBY
Posted in reply to: Re: just wondrin'? by SpeedLasher
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: just wondrin'? SpeedLasher 4/4/2011 3:02:14 PM