Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The oldest trick in the Book

Mark, I think your conscious is bothering you. I never have "judged" you. I simply share the Gospel and back up what I say when confronted with heresy concerning the integrity of the Bible. I don't know what you are talking about, most of the time, and try to get you to explain, but you just rant on with how right you are with no apparent reasons as to why. You forget, Mark, I live in the same region as you, and work with people who know and have worked with you, who read these posts, and I have heard plenty of how you have "lived" your faith, and yet I haven't even considered trying to use that to judge you or smear you on this site. I don't know your heart. You know your heart and God knows your heart. You can tell us whatever you feel like, but in the end it's only what God thinks that matters.
Your right, I did get a catholic education, and accepted what I was told until I grew up and started actually thinking for myself and after living a life knowing of God, I decided it was time to "know" God, and actually set out, just 4 years ago, to search for the Truth, and I believe I have sincerely found it. It has been a life changing event for me, and I want to share that with whoever I can. My family and I do a service at the Clermont County Homeless shelter every other Thursday. Your welcome to come and hear the messages I share with these people and how it touches their lives. How it touches my life, Mark. We did it last night, so it will be two weeks. But to experience what the Word of God does for people is awesome. It's not what Gary Vest thinks or says, it is what God's Word says and the power of the Holy Spirit that works miracles in the hardest of hearts. Yes, I was, and am, a sinner, but His grace set me free. My life was a train wreck waiting to happen, and He has made me whole again, and given me peace and a new heart. When the Bible speaks of being "born again", it is just that, it's like I have been born again to a new life. I can't speak for everyone here, but I feel certain that nobody is "judging" you, Mark. Just trying to share their hearts with you.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #324385. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwyb
Posted in reply to: Re: The oldest trick in the Book by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message