Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: religion

Yet here you are with that flap just yappin Gary.

Unbelievable the insults you keep slinging yet consider yourself so, so...Jesus like. You haven't the slightest clue as to what has been said based on your rose colored glasses, the kool-aid you are drinking by the gallon, and the absolute crap you quote. Also amazing is how you revere so deeply what man has written 2000 years ago (and up to 100 years ago even) yet you fail to see the light. REAL researchers have delved much deeper than you can ever hope to Gary. But you, in your own mind anyway, are the only one correct; you know all the answers.

I believe you quoted me a scripture to (in essence) tell me I am a demon. Satan comes in many forms and acts as if he is one he is not. I truly believe that is a description that fits you to a 'T'. Don't forget Gary, I know who you REALLY are. Those that say they have been saved only after realizing how badly they have fucked up is nothing but a feel good story (like much of the bible) to cloak the truth. Just what Satan is famous for doing. Being deceptive. However you are only being deceptive to yourself. Really scary you can't even see it.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #324043. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwsF
Posted in reply to: Re: religion by Gary Vest
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: religion Gary Vest 3/28/2011 8:07:11 PM
Re: religion goodsky 3/28/2011 4:02:21 PM