Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Advanced Communications of Northwest Florida

SatDog somehow I just don't think that is a acceptable answer to the situation at hand here.  This clearly has nothing to do with rotation to stock...These charges were a known fact by them that they were installed in a customers home, yet the Company I work for still got hit for the Bogus Charge.  Huh, I am confused!  They submitted a time stamp and date deadline of when these said receivers where to be located and installed.  The backcharge was applied for before that DATE DEADLINE!  How is this have anything to do with the Company Directly worked for when the company directly worked for did in fact find receivers and also some that were in customers homes, and then A CHARGE.  Sounds pretty shady to me, Don't you think SATDOG?  And if you don't, maybe you are probably playin ball on their side of the playin field, and aren't looking out for the FANS!  Not sure, nor do I really care, but FACTS ARE FACTS and it is not looking like someone is PLAYIN BALL FAIR!
This is CABL.com posting #323782. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwos
Posted in reply to: Re: Advanced Communications of Northwest Florida by SatDog0611
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Advanced Communications of Northwest Florida sea420dawg 3/24/2011 8:18:22 PM