Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Will this end the bickering? For me, yes.

What did you not understand regarding Matthew and John being apostles of Christ WHILE he was here on earth. They walked with Him, talked with Him, was taught by Him, watched Him get crucified, and finally WITNESSED the resurrected Christ. Paul wrote his epistles while he himself was alive, and after he had his Damascus Road conversion where he met Christ. When you watch History Channel and A&E do you research where they got their information and what qualifications the person who put it together had? Did they have their own agenda they were trying to cover? I don't know what is so dog gone hard about understanding that unless you have some reason or back up of what you say, you should probably not share it. I keep asking those of you who want to throw out these reasons to discount what the Bible has to say, where you get your information and what led you to believe it and I get nothing that even sounds remotely educated.

Also, what do you have to say about the fact that 11 of the 12 apostles, who witnessed the risen Christ, stuck to sharing the Gospel all the way to their death, most of which were slow tortured deaths? What did they have to gain by it? What man have you ever met, including yourself do you think would die just to perpetrate a lie? I have asked that several times, and all I get is the snide remarks and just how intelligent you are by not believing in anything, or taking the time to actually exhaust all efforts to come to some sort of educated thought on the matter. Do yourself a favor and take the time to really educate yourself before it is too late to do so.

Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #323772. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwoi
Posted in reply to: Re: Will this end the bickering? For me, yes. by jmiller
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Will this end the bickering? For me, yes. Splicer Life 4me 3/24/2011 6:33:13 PM