Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 3-20-11

I do? Ive GOT to be kidding?! Continue on with y'alls contradictory bullshit. I see first hand why this country is falling fast. When you feel such a need to be right rather see the light and how contradictory y'all have been, it is really a sad fucking thing. Point though is that I am secure in my knowledge, and my place in heaven. I don't have ANY doubt about "IF" there is a God, or "IF"  I need to be "born again" in order to attain my place with our heavenly Father.

All y'alls back and forth, going solely for your own purpose instead of what God has taught us and our elders have taught us and what life itself has taught us. Rob, you wanted to know WHY we have wars, killings, raoes, deaths etc IF we are already in Gods kingdom? You gave the answer yourself (I believe it was you? Maybe Gary? Hard to keep straight both y'alls retoric) when you said (quoted?) God gave man a FREE will. It is MAN who is causing all that, not a vengeful God. I am sad for you that you cannot see beyond the earthly bonds that encompass you.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323605. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwlB
Posted in reply to: Re: 3-20-11 by TheRobMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: 3-20-11 mrwhomper 3/22/2011 12:08:36 PM
Re: 3-20-11 TheRobMan 3/22/2011 11:15:31 AM