Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 3-20-11

Again, scripture says it, not me. Stop sharing God's Word. I don't think so. I didn't write it, Mark. 40 plus men over 1500 years did. Argue with them. That seems to be what you do best, because you certainly can't tell me what evidences that you have to refute the Bible, as no one I have ever seen try has, but yet you continue to say it is a bunch of lies. I've done my homework on it, you should do the same. Check out a cd called, "Reasons To Believe" by Hugh Ross and then refute what this astrophysicist has to say on the matter. I think I will rely on research from learned men to get information from than from an ex-splicer who can't even tell me why he believes what he believes. He certainly makes MUCH more sense.  Then check out a DVD by Lee Stroble, called, "The Case For Christ" Then when you get through that try spending some time gathering evidences that what scripture has to say is all lies and present it here so you can guide all these poor souls I am leading astray back to what is truth, or at least the Mark Connelly version of it. Both men I have mentioned above are highly educated with some great facts they uncovered while trying to "refute" the Bible, and ultimately were led to Christ through the process. Ah never mind. I am sure Lee Stroble's measley Harvard education couldn't even hold a candle to your superior intellect that far superceeds anything he could come up with.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #323577. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwk9
Posted in reply to: Re: 3-20-11 by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 3-20-11 Gary Vest 3/21/2011 9:18:24 PM