Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Positive Influence

Once you answer the qurstions I posed first. To deny what YOU think MUST be is easy and based on the fact that you have a vengeful God and giving ultimatums Gary. That is not what God is about, and this isn't the first time youve been told. Now, quit going around in circles because this has become so redundant. I have repeatedly asked you about your vengeful God and you continue to post scripture not related. So it is you who is going in circles. Of course, believing that God is vengeful is exactly what Satan wants you to believe.

And Dan hasn't gone anywhere. He is right here in this thread, posting. Again, it was you who left the other conversation under the guise of it being an argument. SO finish that topic before I answer any further questions from you about stupid shit that has nothing to do with why I am in here in the first place. I certainly wouldn't like being PERSECUTED for my beliefs the way Rob feels PERSECUTED.

BTW...Beautiful day today. Low 70's, grass is turning green, enjoy what my merciful God has provided for you instead of believing that one must be born again in order to see His kingdom...Look around you, you are IN His kingdom now.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323527. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwkl
Posted in reply to: Re: A Positive Influence by Gary Vest
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: A Positive Influence Gary Vest 3/21/2011 8:28:36 PM
Re: A Positive Influence Gary Vest 3/21/2011 8:04:52 PM
Re: A Positive Influence TheRobMan 3/21/2011 5:39:54 PM