Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Positive Influence

And in his defense Dan, that is the whole premiss behind 'faith'.

Now as for the rest of the bullshit being slopped around in here and being told that I come here to deny what Jesus said is just beyond fucked up. I want to know EXACTLY what I said (I want a fucking DIRECT QUOTE Gary/Rob) that even hints to the imaginary fact that I do not believe? And Gary, c'mon dude, you know how to break up your postings into readable paragraphs. Please take the time to do it correctly. I know you have the time because you constantly shove your (ill belief) crap down my throat and saying things you have no knowledge of, only guesses (different from faith).

See, this is where y'all have fucked up...YOU are the ones who DON'T believe. You come up with this 'IF' there is a God you go, and IF there isn't you have lost nothing. Then you say I don't believe. Well fuck, of course I believe. I believe there is but ONE God, I do not constantly thro out contradictory scriptures that none can agree on. The apostles didn't even agree, why do you think there are so many books?

Now, I have to go and take care of some things AT CHURCH so cannot continue right now. But that gives plenty of time for y'all to complete the homework assignment I have challenged y'all with. And Rob, here is your assignment, show me where (EXACT QUOTE(S)) where you have been "persecuted". You have a vengeful God. No one has denyed that yet and that alone amazes me. Y'all are only doing this for yourselves, you have no intentions for others inner peace unless it is the same inner peace you believe you have. (And a simple disagreement DOES NOT constitute being "persecuted".

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323463. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwjj
Posted in reply to: Re: A Positive Influence by danimal
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: A Positive Influence Gary Vest 3/21/2011 12:37:17 AM
Re: A Positive Influence mrwhomper 3/20/2011 2:57:26 PM
Re: A Positive Influence TheRobMan 3/20/2011 2:40:54 PM
Re: A Positive Influence danimal 3/20/2011 12:31:17 PM