Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats going on with Brighthouse and their cont

Well I just wanted to say to all those who got wacked at BH and those on the chopping block... I feel for you guys, guys ive been in meetings with hard working men at the MSO, maybe you know to much about certain things and relationships, but from the writing on the walls Knights getting alot bigger and moving into areas to take over contracts maybe because of huge legal fees or maybe someone got promoted to oversee the entire Florida at the MSO.... Hows that making you guys in Florida feel? The company you work for might get kicked out over night and your out of a job.....Tell your owners to call me contact me, Facebook me....To be scared and confused 1-800-Ask-mike.Advance Newhouse, the Mirunnsss need to know some information on unclaimed gifts and monies...... If your being losing work to a company who has the bad QC numbers and yours are good, whats behind the take over? Im ready to open up and tell all.......................... Or I could just vanish from the bounty on my head.......All markets in Florida are going to be affected.
This is CABL.com posting #322898. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwac
Posted in reply to: Re: Whats going on with Brighthouse and their cont by digitalphonemike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Whats going on with Brighthouse and their cont scoredfitting 3/11/2011 7:49:25 PM