Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wise Owl Communications & Subcontractor(s)

ive been doing work for wiseconnect,wiseowl or whatever they want to call themselves they gave us all of indiana and were trying to shove michigan down our throats all in the first month they seem to be very difficult to work with and the affiliate primecast is a joke the work is easy ive been doing it most my life but the system is real sensitive on the mfh3 lots of bugs still they give us mostly dbs properties 200 and 300 miles away and the customers hate us on arrival thanx to primecast only in the second or thiord billing cycle and havent figured out if its my company that seems to be dicking me over or wisewhoever, they keep telling me the paperwork is wrong and its been the job was kicked back or the customer calls in after u leave and has a BS trouble tiicket built so now u are paying to do thier jobs have spent bookoo $$$$$ so far since the first of febuary and not seeing much of it back there is a propertie in oxford michigan that could potentially be a gold mine they just shoved charter outa there and its all a basic switch over but i dont see them paying anybody right to get it done right
This is CABL.com posting #322886. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbv90
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Wise Owl Communications & Subcontractor(s) brokeboy 3/14/2011 10:32:09 PM