Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Prime won't pay..$$$$...

Get yourself a good Collections Attorney in the state that they are Licensed to work, where your checks were cut, Let him do your leg work. I am currently doing the same thing with a SOB company in the DC area.

>Please let us know who this company is, one of the worst things you ever want to see if you company being trashed on CABL, so maybe a little bad publicity will help you get some $...good luck...I know how it is to be owed a lot of $.
>
>>where did they move to maybe somebody can pass a word around and use leverage to help you out..
>>one bad word is worth 1000 goods ones..
>>
>>>
>>>>With that kind of money involved get yourself a lawyer to put he paperwork in place for a lein. Also let us know who the prime is so the rest of us don't get screwed!!!
>>>
>>>>put a llein on the job u worked on if it has all ready been sign off find where their at put a lein on that job make sure the new costumer nows whats going on good luck dowg
>>>>>HELP...HELP...HELP.............
>>>>>
>>>>>I did work for a company that had an office in town, the work was in two different states. the work was completed, project finished, NO GIGS.I worked for them for three years and allways got paid, sometimes late but always got paid . It's been 3 months and they owe me invoices for over 100,000.00 dollars. when the project ended they moved back east to another state, are doing business there. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY. ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
>>>>>
>>>>>Just a cable dog with bad luck.
>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #32264. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miyy
Posted in reply to: Re:Prime won't pay..$$$$... by Cut It Dead
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Re:Prime won't pay..$$$$... cablehawg 9/21/2002 5:35:00 PM