Create your free account now! Sign up

Fuckin' Installers...Once again.

Got a call from the contractor Auditor/Sales/Installer the other day: Being the Senior/Lead/Maintanence/Sweep Tech/HE Tech/Lineman in these 4 systems, management blessed me with the responsiblity of answering the phone when this fucking moron motherfucker calls with a question...Get a call from him..Tells me he needs a tap cut in at these apartments..."Why?"  "I got no signal on my outlet wires."  "What does your meter tell you?" "I don't have a meter." "Are you sure you have the correct outlet wires to the tap." "My toner won't tone through a splitter" "Why are you hooked to a splitter for only two outlets?" "That's an eight port tap." The others have terminartors on them and they are full of dirt and stuff."  Well get you something to dig the fucking dirt and shit out, and remove a terminator." Then, detach the wires from the splitter, tone them out." You, only have to run your sorry fat stupid ass up those stairs through the projects one time." Obviously you have the toner connected to the inside wire...So, you obviously have it connected to the wrong fucking wire outside. WHAT THE FUCK? Fucking Installer/Auditor/Sales motherfuckers.
This is CABL.com posting #322306. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbv0E
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Fuckin' Installers...Once again. robert84 3/5/2011 1:28:22 AM
Re: Fuckin' Installers...Once again. bushmaster 2/27/2011 8:11:58 AM
Re: Fuckin' Installers...Once again. jmiller 2/27/2011 4:54:31 AM