Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: just wondrin'?

I have never worked with this Stacey Woolsey, but I have had several linemen and splicers that have worked for him in the past.

And the horrid stories they have told me about this guy, I am very surprised that he can still walk, let alone still get people to work for him or primes to give him work.

One lineman was from North Carolina that had a crew working for him in Western N.C. on one of Stacey’s trucks and they cashed their checks at a local grocery store, well the place that cashed the checks would only cash checks that were machine printed, not hand written, so Stacey sends one of the lineman’s crew to the motel office to borrow a typewriter and he gives the crew their last checks, they cash them at the store and head out  back to their home states,well the Guy that borrowed the typewriter lived in Texas and went back there.

Well Stacey called his bank and put a stop payment order on the checks and reported them as stolen, the store that cashed them perused felony criminal charges against the 3 guys for grand theft and the guy that borrowed the typewriter was charged with Forgery & grand theft and sat in a Texas jail for several months awaiting for the investigation to be completed, and the DA dropped all charges after the signature results on the checks confirmed that Stacey in fact wrote the checks.

Then there is this person that all the old school dawgs know, Big Duck, he would de-limb Woolsey if he got his hands on him, along with about 40 others in the trade.

Then there was a person that was a so called partner of Stacey that worked as a splicing and construction supervisor, He was exceptional at what he did,(I worked with him in Louisiana after Katrina and SE Florida after Wilma and this is where we teamed up) he had  respect  with his guys and the primes,(here’s his story of Stacey). He bought a truck from an auction at CCG and Stacey convinced him that if he would put him on the title as a co-owner that he would pay the insurance on the truck, well that person said that the title came back as the owner as Stacey Woolsey and the co-owner was my friend, my friend bitched about it and Stacey said that the DMV screwed up, and that he will take care of it, It never happened, a few months later my friend left working for this and went elsewhere to work on his own, well while driving down I-95 he was pulled over by FHP and charged with Possession of a Stolen Vehicle and sat in jail until the charges were dismissed , but he lost his truck, tools because the towing company sold it at auction after 30 days, So I am pretty sure He would love to take a Ball Bat to Stacey Woolsey.   

Then there is this Georgia thing where a Lineman took a Baseball Bat to Stacey over nonpayment and Stacey and his wife had to hide inside a truck, calling the cops, the sad part is the wrong person (lineman wanting his money) went to jail. 

This is CABL.com posting #322186. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvYI
Posted in reply to: Re: just wondrin'? by reellinedawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: just wondrin'? Splicer Life 4me 2/23/2011 8:23:31 PM