Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DirecTV 120days

Still no walk out... Ive been called todays modern Hoffa, by the Electrial Brotherhood Chapter President.  Yes I reached out to them for advise and support.  Who do you think is pushing the Senate and House to pass this bill.  No one from Cable or Satillite is lobbing to oppose this bill, why?  They know its right and they dont want to expose themselfs to the chopping block 1st. 

Until people stick together and throw the idea of I am just one person, this industry would change.  Not that I support Unions, but it puts the checks and balances in place to prevent this.  This is DTVs way of offsetting costs due to increased service calls after the 90 day mark and before the 120 mark.  The worker pays and its in the form of Chargebacks. 

Oh but your contractors right?   Dont show up for a week with an entire crew, organize a few offices.  Sure a few week minded people would come in and grab the work, but DTV would get the message, local news would cover it and bam... You just stood up instead of sitting in the shadows bitching about it and saying I WISH I HOPE I DREAM OF THE DAY... This changes things when groups of people orgainize.  Egyit is standing up.  Im sure those numbers amount to all the Cable and Sat contractors in the USA alone.  Just think What IF? What if my voice could be heard and someone is listening.  Well it took my reputation, death threats and I finally got action from a large amount of people. But again all I see is talk.

Ive got reportors covering a story that when the times right is going to show how one little pee one guy took on a well connected company in his area.  "Copy this"

ABC
FOX
NBC
New York Times
Wall Street Journel

All waiting for just a few more bits of intel, to jump on my case and issues.  People copy all my posts.  Its time for change, all you old timers who we call the cable dogs, and vets.  You remember when you could be proud of your work and slammed out a hard days work for a well earned pay.  Now its your slammed for peanuts, paycuts "which you cant control" Leave if you dont like it, Threats of losing your check if you cross us.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-3254

They are in full support of this issue and how it affects not only you the worker bee, but how it robs the economy. 

Plan a walk out, oh but your just the voice in the shadows...

FSR's---- You cant control this
Phone Lines ---- hunderds lost per IRD - You cant control this
120 Customer Call in --- You cant control this

When you show up to work ----- You can

The entire crew not performing work for a week and the look on the face of the supervisor and owner...

Priceless.......

Not that im pitching mastercard

This is CABL.com posting #321489. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvNt
Posted in reply to: Re: DirecTV 120days by EshoreJoe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: DirecTV 120days docsatellito 2/11/2011 11:11:07 PM