Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do customers insist on lying on you???

My favorite was when i was still new to the job. We still had paper permission forms that had to be signed for additional work. A lady asks me if i could run her 3 extra lines. end of my day i was there a little early hey why not.  So i tell her ok it will be 19.95 per line etc etc but i dont have her sign the form before i start.  long story short i do the extra work take my time looks really nice. i go to have her sign and she flips out upon seeing almost $60 in extra fees.  im not f'en signing this is bs blah blah.  I gave her one chance to reconsider, which she did not and basically threw me out. on my way out the door i cut the lines in the middle cut the drop and left while telling my supervisor about her yelling.  Best part he could her her yelling in the backrouund from her front porch so he sided with me to the prime.  i never ever forgot to have someone sign before i started working again though.
This is CABL.com posting #321310. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvKA
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do customers insist on lying on you??? by cucommunications
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why do customers insist on lying on you??? dylanger 2/4/2011 11:39:06 PM