Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Affordable Home Technologies

Not sure if this is the AHT based out of Columbia, Sc if it is I'm not too sure who exactly you spoke with that couldn't provide you with any information on where the work was coming in from and so forth. That's probably the first thing we explain to new guys before they are hired. Again like I said It could be another company but it having the same name as the company I'm a supervisor for really makes me wonder what person here you spoke with who made us look that bad. With all the work we get from the big companies we deal with we have nothing but a good track record.

EDIT:

I just read the entire thread. As far as people giving just anyone their information for a background check that may be a hard task with the information you have to provide that. SS Number and such can cause Identity theft. Now I will say there are other ways to assure a person the work is really coming in and that guys are getting paid such as having a few techs email or call the new guy letting him know how everything is because no one is going to lie to protect someone if you are hurting their pockets. Another way is to just have the guy come out on jobs or to the stores we deal with to see everything is legit and pay is pretty good. I've been doing this for 2 years now and about a year under AHT and I have nothing but good things to say about them. We have a new guy we just hired and he had problems getting gas before pay day came up we came out of our pockets to make sure he was ok until he was paid. Not many companies will do that because most owners don't care about their employees to that extent.
This is CABL.com posting #321237. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvJp
Posted in reply to: Re: Affordable Home Technologies by RandM
There are 0 replies to this message