Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Magic jack

I scene it with my own eyes, Activate each Ird with the majic jack and it pings... Call IIS and they will ping it. Ive done this.  I counted the IRDS for one month and the 15 I did counted with the 4 others. 

Mastec Sup in Tampa showed me the trick thats why there numbers are so high,

They get there work orders the night before, and some techs activate them at there home for later jobs they pre called. 

You have a 12-5's

You pre call them

You google map "line of sight"

Activate all the irds off a swm 16, 6x8 or what every the dish type.  Techs have Tripods three tripods.

3-4 hours to ping your golden.

Its fluffing the numbers.  If anyone local to Tampa wants to prove this theory and follow a tech lets say he gets phone service at 10 homes for the month.  And we majic jack 10 more.  His numbers are going to be 20 irds.

Or do the later.....  Pre call the subs... line of sigh them... Activate at your home let them sit, update yadda yah... 

This is how the numbers are always higher with Master than the subs, plus the subs get more aprts, and tree jobs than inhouse. 

I spilled the beans..  Oh know...

Clear Wifi card
Magjic Jack

Laptop

Didnt you guys get the memo passed from Corp on the Pre dial code for the magic jack last year?  I got it somewhere in my inbox.

Mike S
This is CABL.com posting #320969. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvE5
Posted in reply to: Re: Magic jack by west99999
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Magic jack Nightlife1970 1/30/2011 2:01:38 PM
Re: Magic jack primebusiness 1/30/2011 11:13:59 AM