Create your free account now! Sign up

To all riders

Hey guys I know alot of you ride and I wanted to invite you to join us.http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/ We proved our insanity today and left out in 34 degree weather for a meet and greet with a dem congressman! Oh well hes what we got in our district so we showed up inmasse to let him know we are watching him and will hold him accountable! Funny thing was more libertarian/republican bikers showed up than liberal supporters! It was too funny when we all walked in wearing our leathers and started asking the hard questions,omg it was worth the ride just to watch him sidestep the questions and talk the liberal crap liberals will talk,they truely are out of touch with reality. We are growing but we'd always like to have more and you dont have to ride to join,great times will be had this summer I gaurentee. 

Now I'm gonna get in that bottle of Dickle and warm the hell up but it was a great ride. Its a Republic and we intend to keep it that way. We organize by state and district so you should be able to find a group in your area, if not start one, we need active patriots who want to put some work in and have a great time doing it. 
This is CABL.com posting #320152. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvrU
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: To all riders goodsky 1/15/2011 6:11:49 PM