Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Florida

Hey anyone going on about the Multiband suit it is being handled by the Attor who advertises on the banner ad's.

Now for Mastec.  If you worked for them as a employee your pretty much screwed, they have a clause which stops you from Federal Court and you have you work it out with a mediator and bear "half the costs" of the meeting. 

If you were a sub - Your in luck!!!!!!!!!!

1. Write down all the procedures you have to follow IE:

Handhelds
Calling Mastec sup's
Meetings
Training?  Did you have the class at there location?
Inventory? Did Mastec inspect your trucks?
Chargebacks?  Were you allowed to fix them?
Work? Who routes you, Are you able to refuse work with out penalty?
Custom Work?  Does it always have to go through Mastec for billing?
Licensing?  Does your State require Low Voltage permit/License to install wiring "Most all do"
How can you be a contractor?  Your illegal unless your licensed.  You cant work under another person as a contractor.

All the day to day operational paper work, copies of procedures and emails outline what you have to do.

All these forms of control will help if not win your case in Federal Court.  You will get an attorney easy, call the one on the Bar, I have my own and cant advertise them in my posts.  I have successfully started a Class Action with over 100 pissed off people who over the years always wanted someone to stand up.  Everyone is getting blamed for my actions but its all me. 

Every time I find sometime within the law the company is breaking, well its another poker in the fire.  Its becoming a bon fire that can be scene from space now.  Every company operates this way.  If the company is good at selling its bullshit then people are happy.  With owners becoming more greedy and cutting costs, this is bound to snow ball into a landslide of cases in Federal Court.

Its pisses me off how most Government Agencies’ don’t talk to each other.  The company I worked for lost a case where “Us the installers were employees not independent contractors”  But State and Federal agencies did care, Keep doing business are usual. Its Ok…..

Im glad others are waking up from the comma and moving forward to stop this shady business.

This is CABL.com posting #319909. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvnZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Florida by Nightlife1970
There are 0 replies to this message