Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Washington DC

Damn sweaty I must of struck a nerve.
Was it calling you out on you being a rainbow warrior, a chicken hawk, a NAMBLA man or a lazy, leftist poge that can't even stand by his own so called convictions? (other than the ones that got you thrown in jail).

Perhaps it was my rhyming satirical ode to sweaty that you can't deal with. You really should get yourself a past time other than sleeping with boys. Writing is definitely out because judging from everything you post on the bar you have trouble putting together 2 coherent thoughts. Let alone writing them down. I know how about finding a job for yourself? That would be a novel idea. Imagine sweat with a job that didn't involve you swallowing some guy's spunk.Yeah like that would ever happen.. Maybe you could hangout with your buds in front of the local Home Depot, but it's a little late in the day for that.....well stay out of the bus station tonight and maybe you can get up early so you can be there tomorrow.

Well poge man I got to go now remember it's a new year and you can start over and break all your bad habits.............Oh well forget it I forgot for a moment who I was talking to you will always be a useless poge.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #319295. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvd5
Posted in reply to: Washington DC by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message