Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What has the world come too.

Lash I am with you, I am not gay nor do I understand why they are the way they are, from what they say it's genetic and can't be helped. Just ask sweaty. I also do not believe they deserve any special rights or privileges.

Now all that being said I do believe they should be able to live, work, pray, and pursue happiness along with any other American citizen. If they want to serve in the military they should be allowed without worrying about their sexual preference. I have seen first hand that sexual preference has nothing to do with soldiering and when the shit hits the fan all that matters is if the guy or girl next to you can do their duty. Would serving openly be a problem? If America is truly the land of the free it shouldn't be but, I would say yes it would because as you said most people left and right are full of shit when it comes to the gay issue. But no constitutional changes need to be made, because that would be giving them the special rights and privileges. As I said before (if America is the land of the free) they shouldn't need them.

Anyway I think they are making too much out of the whole thing but it sells advertising and that's what makes the news go round.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #319230. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvc2
Posted in reply to: Re: What has the world come too. by lashdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What has the world come too. sweatforhire 1/2/2011 7:08:47 PM